Thursday, May 31, 2012

No Agenda

This week was the first week in a long time where we had no plans and I have to say I kind of enjoyed it more then I thought I would.  Next week Bennett's sports class starts up again and we have a few play dates planned out, so this week we took it easy and just did whatever we felt like doing.  I like waking up and not having to rush around to get out the door.  Bennett starts getting a bit bored mid morning, so I have had to come up with something fun for us to do but it is nice that we don't have to be somewhere by a certain time we can just do what we want.  If I ask him what he wants to do he tells me every time he wants to go to school.  Sorry buddy no school, you are stuck with your mama until August!!!

Most days we spent the morning outside playing because that is the only time of the day you won't melt outside!  Yesterday I took him to an outdoor mall area to run around then I took him to a book store to let him pick out a couple of new books.  We got one about being a big brother and he picked out one about how much he loves Daddy.  He insisted on getting the one about Daddy...very cute!  Today we ran some errands and I picked up a few things for Bennett, then I took my sweet boy on a lunch date.  It was so much fun just having lunch with him and spending the day just hanging out.  Tomorrow Jeremy is taking the day off so we are starting off our weekend early!  I also have my baby shower on Sunday which I am really looking forward to.  Should be a fun weekend!!

Checking out the fountain yesterday

He cleaned out my wallet and threw all of my change in the water.  He thought that was the best thing!

Goofy boy!  He likes seeing himself on my phone.

I am sure soon I will wish school was about to start but for the time being I am going to enjoy having more time with Bennett and little on our calendar.  I mine as well enjoy it before the baby gets here and we have no time to relax!  Speaking of the baby I went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything looks great, but the baby has not completely turned yet.  He is now diagonal but heading in the right direction!  I really hope by my next appointment he has turned but I guess he is going at his own pace, so when he is ready he will move...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment