Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year actually it was more of Mother's Day weekend!  Jeremy started off Saturday by picking up my favorite doughnuts for breakfast.  He knows the way to this pregnant girls heart!!!  After we ate I actually went back to bed but that didn't last long.  Before I knew it Bennett was running into my room and was ready for me to get up!  Once we all got ready we headed out so I could do some shopping.  Jeremy asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him shoes.  The only thing that isn't getting bigger are my feet so I figured I would treat my feet to some nice new shoes!  We shopped, had lunch and just enjoyed the day together.  After Bennett's nap we headed back out to do a little bit more shopping.  I really got spoiled and ended up with 4 new pairs of shoes!  After I got my fill of shoe shopping we went out to dinner and then grabbed ice cream.  Saturday was such a nice day with my two favorite boys.

Yesterday we got up for church and after church Jeremy cooked a yummy lunch for Bennett and me. Since it was pouring rain all day yesterday we decided to just relax for the rest of the day.  All three of us took a nap which was so nice!  It was such a great weekend and I am so grateful to Jeremy for making my day so special.


My silly boy!

I am so thankful to be Bennett's mom and feel so blessed that he is mine.  I still can't believe I will have another sweet boy soon, I am one lucky girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment