Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Our Memorial Day weekend started off a bit rocky.  Thursday Jeremy had a lunch meeting for work and was on the phone with me on his way back out to his truck and I hear him say "Oh my God my truck got broken into!"  Someone smashed in the back window and stole his work laptop.  He was parked in a busy area and his truck is high up enough that you cannot just walk by his car and see what is on the floorboard, so whoever broke in was really on the lookout for something.  Luckily nothing personal was stolen and his window, computer, and bag have already been replaced.  Friday we had something fun to look forward to and that was a kid free night!  Pop Pop took Bennett for us so we could go out with some friends who are about to move to NYC, so our weekend started to look up from there.  The rest of the weekend we relaxed!  Every morning we went for a long walk and either went to the pool or pulled out the baby pool for Bennett to play in the backyard.  It was such a great weekend!


Playing in his pool

Running around dancing to music

At the pool!

He had so much fun!

This week we are getting back into the swing of things.  I have another doctors appointment to check on me and the baby.  He is moving around like crazy and to be honest right now I am not sure if he is transverse or not.  I am trying not to get my hopes up that he turned but hopefully today I will get some good news.  If not I guess I will continue to wait...only 8 more weeks till my due date!  It will be here very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment