Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Day of School

On the first day of school

Big boy on his last day of school

Today was Bennett's last day of preschool for the year.  His class had an end of the year party and it was nice being able to see his teachers and friends for the last time.  He has made some sweet friends in class and talks about them at home.  I know we will see a few of them over the summer which I know will make Bennett very happy and I am hoping a couple of them end up in his class next year.  Bennett started off the school year a little rocky and cried and cried every time he was dropped off.  It is amazing to see how much he has grown since he started school.  I am very thankful we decided to put him in school this year.  I really think it has done so much for him and helped him come out of his shell a little bit.


Eating lunch

Jumping with his friends

They were having a lot of fun!

Hanging out with his friends

Monkey see monkey do!

I am a bit nervous that all of our activities end after next week.  The only scheduled thing I have planned is his sports class.  It ends on Monday but I signed him back up for the summer, so at least one day a week we have a scheduled activity.  All the other days I will be winging it and trying to keep us busy which won't be easy since it is getting a lot hotter outside.  I am looking forward to a little break from being on the go so much but I am sure I will get over that soon when we are bored with nothing to do!  


No comments:

Post a Comment