Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Shower

My sister, sister in law, and one of my best friends threw me a baby shower on Sunday.  It was such a fun day and they did so much to make everything so special for me.  I felt bad even having a shower since I am having another boy and Bennett and the baby aren't that far apart in age, but my sister insisted that every baby deserves to be celebrated and I am so thankful that she did because it really was nice getting some new things for the baby and celebrating his arrival!

Precious onesies for the baby


The adorable cupcakes that are made to look like rattles

The yummy food!!!

Some of the sweet gifts!  I love how tiny everything is!

Baby's sweet going home outfit.  I cannot wait to put him in this!

Me and my friend Stefani.  She is due with her second little boy next week and we couldn't hug goodbye because our bellies were in the way!

I am so thankful to all of my sweet friends and family for making the shower so fun and special.  I can't wait for the baby to get here and use all of his new stuff!  He is all set now!  Just 6 more weeks, give or take before his arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment