Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yes we are dorks...

Because we were so excited about using the Green Egg today that I took pictures!  I have to say that this grill is amazing! Tonight we grilled steaks and I never understood when people would go on and on about how good a steak was, to me steak is steak.  Jeremy is definitely a meat and potatoes kind of guy.  I am not the biggest fan of meat I could easily be vegetarian and not even bat an eye. That is until tonight.  I don't know what this grill does but holy moly our steaks were amazing!  I didn't even use A-1 which is something I always use.  I cannot wait to try out more things and get more creative.

Jeremy was excited to use his new grill!

Bennett and Patty watching

Thanks to Pop Pop for helping Jeremy get it set up outside.  This thing is so heavy!  We have plans to expand our patio which is something we desperately need to do.  Luckily my dad does this sort of thing for a living and put a bunch of good ideas in our head one being we can build a wall (I am sure there is a more technical term but this is what I got from it) and build in our gas grill and green egg into it and have a mini outdoor kitchen.  Once money appears for this large project we will get on it because doesn't money just appear!?

No comments:

Post a Comment