Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Peas Please!

So tonight at dinner Bennett ate 3 yes 3 servings of peas!  I will give everyone a minute to digest this information because in our house this has now become a big deal.  It used to be the norm but now my little guy likes to protest any time he doesn't want to eat a vegetable.  I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone watching him scarf down his peas and asking for more.  I was afraid to make sudden movements in fear that Bennett would snap out of it and realize what was going on!  One night he will eat a baked sweet potato, another night he will eat corn on the cob or like tonight he will eats his peas.  Then the next day he will act like it is the most disgusting thing he has ever seen so I am not getting my hopes up that this will be happening on a daily basis but it is progress and it made this mama oh so happy!!!

So excited about peas!!!

This is now Bennett's face when I take his picture.  I guess he doesn't like the flash :)

Such a silly boy!

Here's hoping he eats his peas or whatever veggie is on the menu tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment