Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Walker is 5 months!

My sweet baby is 5 months old!  He is changing so much lately and growing so fast!  He weighs about 18 pounds, wears 6-9 and 6-12 months clothes, and is in size 3 diapers.  He can roll over from his tummy to his back but we haven't seen it ourselves yet.  We just keep finding him in his crib on his back.  He loves to sleep on his tummy so when he flips over he wakes himself up and gets upset.  He is also working on his 2 bottom teeth.  Bennett didn't get his first teeth until he was 8 months old so I wasn't expecting this so soon.  Luckily it hasn't interrupted his sleep and only seems to bother him every now and then.  They have been working their way through slowly and all I can see are the bumps in his gums.  I know the first teeth can take some time to come in, but hopefully for Walker's sake they come in fast and don't cause him too much trouble.  He is still a great sleeper and sleeps at night for 12-13 hours and takes 2 naps a day.  Most evenings he still needs a little cat nap to make it to bedtime.

5 months old!!

Sweet boy

I just love his precious face!

Bennett and Walker playing together

Bennett is becoming much more interested in playing with Walker.  I guess Walker is more fun to him now since he is more interactive.  Walker laughs at Bennett and jabbers non stop!  I have a feeling Walker is going to be more of my social butterfly.  He never stops "talking" and is so loud!  I can't wait to see his personality come out more.  Love my sweet Walker Bear to pieces!  



No comments:

Post a Comment