Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bennett Turns 3!!!!


On Saturday Bennett turned 3 years old!  I know everyone says this as their child gets older but time really does fly.  Bennett is growing up so fast and I love seeing him grow and change.  He is so smart and funny, I love my little conversations with him.  We couldn't be more proud of the little boy he is growing up to be!  We have had a lot of birthdays in our family recently so Bennett has been in to the whole birthday thing so he was really excited that his birthday was coming up!

On Friday I went up to his school to bring cupcakes and celebrate with his class.  Lou Lou and Ella came with me and surprised Bennett.  He was so happy to have Ella in class with him!

Wearing his birthday crown

Eating his cupcake with Ella

The morning of Bennett's actual birthday we celebrated with doughnuts and had Bennett open his gift from us.

Enjoying his doughnut

Opening his card and gifts

After we enjoyed our morning we headed over to an indoor bounce/play place for his party.  Since Bennett is on the shy side we weren't sure if he would really enjoy a party like this but he loved it!  We were all shocked at how much he came out of his shell.  They have a dance party for the birthday party and usually Bennett clams up when he is the center of attention but he loved it and danced his little heart out.  I am so glad he let loose and enjoyed himself with his friends.

His birthday cake and all credit goes to my sister!  She decorated it!

The Birthday Boy!

Dance party!!!


Having so much fun!

Pop Pop with Walker
My dad took care of Walker during the party which was so helpful!

Coming down the slide

Group picture of all the kids

Getting ready to eat

Singing Happy Birthday, he got shy when we sang to him

Enjoying cake!


It was such a fun party and I am so happy Bennett had such a great time.  After the party Lou Lou, D, Ryan and Ella came back to our house to open gifts with Bennett.  Bennett had a great day and I am so thankful to all our family and friends who made his day a special one.

I still can't believe Bennett is 3!  This has been a big year for him.  He moved into his big boy bed, became a big brother, and is now potty trained.  I just love Bennett more then words can explain.  He is such a joy to Jeremy and me we feel like we hit the jackpot of little boys!  He is such a blessing and I am excited to see what this next year has in store for him.  He is turning into a kid and moving fast out of the toddler phase.  It is sad but fun at the same time watching him grow up so fast.

Happy Birthday Bennett!  We love you more than anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment