Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis The Season!!

We went and picked out our Christmas tree over the weekend with my family.  The weather was great so it was a perfect day to pick out a tree.  The kids had a great time running around and they got to take a tractor ride through the farm.  After we picked out our trees we all grabbed lunch together.  We headed home after lunch to start decorating our house.  I love decorating for Christmas it is one of my favorite things to do!

Bennett and Ella checking out the fire for roasting marshmallows

Ryan

All the trees on the farm

Our tree!!!

Ella and Bennett on the tractor ride

Bennett taking a look at our tree while I was decorating

Picking out ornaments for me

Sweet Walker hanging out

Our tree all decorated!

My boys in their Christmas PJs

We started Elf on the Shelf this year with Bennett.  I asked him what he wanted to name his elf and he said "Pillow", so our elf is now named Pillow.  I have no idea why he wanted to name him that, but we are going with it!  He comes down every morning to look for Pillow.  Bennett is so excited about Christmas this year.  It is a lot more fun now that he gets it and is excited.  We will see how excited he is this year to see Santa.  The past two years have not gone well, but this year he says he wants to see him.  We are taking him this weekend, so we see if he is still excited about Santa when he has to go sit on his lap.  

This weekend we are celebrating Bennett's birthday.  How in the world is he turning 3???  He is growing up so fast.  I can't wait to celebrate my precious boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment