Thursday, April 26, 2012

No DRAMA!

That is all I can say about Bennett moving into his big boy bed is there has literally been no drama!  He is  taking his normal 2-3 hour nap.  He actually put himself down for a nap yesterday which left me speechless.  Bed time is no big deal either and he is sleeping until his normal time again instead of getting up a little bit earlier in the morning.  I don't know how or why this has gone so smoothly but I am incredibly grateful he has done so well with this.  I put a new set of sheets on his bed today that has cars all over it.  I asked him if he liked his sheets and he told me they make him happy!  I guess he realizes how comfortable a big bed is with pillows and probably thinks his crib is awful now!  He hasn't even walked into his nursery since Sunday, so he definitely doesn't miss the crib!  I can only hope potty training will be just as easy but now I am just being greedy, I know I won't be that lucky!  Now that Bennett is moved out of the nursery I need to get it set up for the baby.  Hard to believe there will be a new occupant very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment