Saturday, March 17, 2012

Helping Daddy

We have had a great weekend so far.  Last night Jeremy and I were able to go out with some friends and enjoy a fun night out.  Today the weather was beautiful so we let Bennett play outside all day and decided to do some Spring cleaning and organize our garage.  With the baby coming we are trying to get everything in order.  While Jeremy was working in the garage Bennett pulled out his "tools" to help Jeremy work.  I was telling Jeremy that I really feel like Bennett has turned into a little boy overnight.  The way he talks to us now and tells us things just blows me away.  I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

Rocking away in his rocking chair wearing his St. Patrick's Day green

He really wanted to climb the ladder like Daddy

Coloring with chalk, he told me he was drawing Ps and Hs

Riding around on his 4 wheeler


Helping Daddy hammer

The boys working away

Sawing an empty box

 It was a nice, productive day and I enjoyed watching the boys work away in the garage.  Before we know it Bennett will be able to get out there with Jeremy and actually help.  For now it is fun watching him pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment