Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ella turns 2!!

Yesterday my sweet niece Ella turned 2 years old!  She had the cutest Minnie Mouse party and my sister out did herself with the decorations.  I wish I had taken pictures of all of the cute things my sister made because it looked so good!  There was also a bounce house with a slide so all of the kids had the best time. The weather couldn't have been more perfect so everyone played outside the entire time except when it was time to eat.  I can't believe Ella is already 2.  She is so cute and sweet and I am glad we were there for her special day.

The adorable birthday girl checking out the bounce house

Bennett bouncing around

Sweet girl getting ready to blow out her candle

Digging into her cupcake

Bennett really enjoyed his cupcake!

Bennett loved jumping around and had so much fun.  He was having so much fun that when we put his shoes on to leave he ran back out of the house to get back into the bounce house so he could stay longer.  He threw a bit of a tantrum once we left but I really can't blame him!  Happy Birthday Ella!  We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment