Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good Friends

I consider myself very lucky when it comes to the friends I have in my life.  One of my best friends since I was 15 years old sadly moved to San Antonio 2 years ago.  She came in town this week for a visit with her cute little daughter Leighton.  My friend Kim also came into town from Charlotte, so it was great all of us finally being together.  Last night we were able to get together for a girls night out.  It was so nice being able to catch up without being distracted by kids.  Today we had a play date at my house.  Bennett was in school and so were Sari's girls but it was nice being able to get together again.  The babies slept most of the time so we got a lot of good time to catch up.  Today Leanne was able to come over too with the birthday girl Collins.  She turned one today!  Leanne is another friend that I have been best friends with since we were 12!  I really love that I have been close to my friends for so long.  All of the girls that were over today we have at least known each other since high school and have always stayed in touch.  The good thing is today isn't the last day we are all getting together we have more things planned this weekend!  Here are some cute pictures of the sweet babies today.

Maddox and Leighton

Precious Birthday Girl Collins!!

Collins giving Maddox kisses

Sweet Leighton Belle

I can't wait to see everyone again this weekend and get all of the kids together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment