Saturday, July 16, 2011

Preschool Bound


So this little cutie is heading to preschool next month!!!  Jeremy and I made a very last minute decision to put him in school this year and luckily the preschool we wanted him to go to still had an opening.  He will go 2 days a week for 4 hours on those days.  I am a little sad to send him to school but I know he will love it once he gets comfortable and I am sure I will love having a few hours to myself.  I don't even know what I will do! I mean I can shower in peace, run errands, clean, or just have quiet time for myself.  It is going to be good for both of us.  We are excited to see all the things Bennett will learn.  We went on a tour yesterday of the school and he played with all of the toys and even sat in one of the little seats and ate his snack while we talked to the director.  It was nice to get a little preview of what he will be like in the classroom.

Today is my sister's birthday or Lou Lou!  She is out of town so we will celebrate with her when she gets back.  Happy Birthday Lou Lou, we love you very much! This weekend is pretty dreary so we are laying low today.  We have plans for dinner with some friends tonight then church tomorrow and hopefully a lot of relaxing together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment