Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mama!

We have had a fun week full of activities so far! I love busy weeks because it keeps Bennett entertained and happy and also means he takes a good nap!  I feel like this week I am seeing a difference in Bennett and his communication.  One thing that really stands out is he is now saying Mama when he wants my attention or needs something.  He has said Mama for a while now but I usually heard it when he was hurt or just whining.  Now he is saying it with more purpose and it is really cute!  He is starting to just communicate a little more clearly with us too I mean we still have a long way to go, but things are improving.  The majority of Bennett's tantrums stem from him not being able to tell us what he needs/wants so I am hopeful that things continue progressing.  The pediatrician told me around 20 months I would notice a change and I am seeing one.  He is just turning into a little boy more and more each day!

This is a daily activity of ramming his riding toys into everything!

Hanging out under the kitchen table

Goofy face!!

Coloring a beautiful picture, he loves to color!


No comments:

Post a Comment