Saturday, May 18, 2013

Last Day of School

Bennett had his last day of preschool and is out for the summer.  I can't believe how fast this year went by!

First day of school

My shy and timid little guy before starting his first day


On his last day of school

Not as shy and timid!!

I am so thankful for the great year he had!  I am looking forward to a fun summer even though I am a little nervous how I am going to keep Bennett busy and Walker content since he needs a bit more rest then Bennett does.  Bennett is constantly asking when we can go to our pool so I think we will be spending a lot of time up there.  I also signed him back up for the sports class he took last year.  I hope we can stay busy and make the most of our time before August gets here and he is back in preschool again!


No comments:

Post a Comment