Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year!  We started out our evening by going over to my dad's house so Pop Pop could see all of the kids before we headed out to trick or treat.  After Bennett, Ella, and Ryan got some candy from Pop Pop we headed over to Lyndsay and Dallon's neighborhood so Bennett could trick or treat with his cousins for a little bit.  Bennett didn't fully understand trick or treating but when someone put out the candy bowl for him to pick out candy he didn't hesitate one bit to grab all that he wanted!

ELMO!!!!

Elmo and Minnie Mouse

I love this picture of the two of them!

Ryan as Lightening McQueen

How cute are these two!?

Leaving the first house with his candy


The cousins!

After Bennett went trick or treating with Ella and Ryan we headed back to our neighborhood so he could trick or treat a little bit in our neighborhood.  I stayed home while Jeremy took him out so I could pass out candy.  Jeremy said Bennett had a great time and so many kids were screaming "Elmo" as they say him.  One kid even came up to him and started petting his costume.  I think the younger kids thought he really was Elmo.  After Bennett came home he helped me pass out candy and I think he had the most fun doing that.  Every time the door bell rang he came running to help me get the door and greet the kids.  Bennett stayed up past his bed time mainly because he was so wired!  This was the first time he has ever had candy so he was on a huge sugar high!  It was such a fun night!!!

Eating some candy


Dancing around the kitchen and burning off his sugar high!

Me and Elmo

Jeremy with Elmo

Now I just need the rest of the candy out of my house since I can't stop eating it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment