Tuesday, November 8, 2011

23 months

I cannot believe in one month Bennett will be two!  It just doesn't seem possible.  I am busy planning his 2nd birthday party and I can't wait to see his reaction.  I think Bennett is going to love it!  Bennett is up to a lot of fun new things lately.  I am enjoying seeing his personality really come through.  He is quite a character and he knows it!  I am also getting little glimpses into the terrible twos.  Oh boy DRAMA!  Here are some funny pictures I took of Bennett today.  If this is any indicator of the pictures I can get of him our Christmas cards might look a bit funny this year!





Anytime the camera comes out this is the only face I can get.  I took over 20 pictures today and all of them have the same goofy face!  Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment