Sunday, June 26, 2011

Popsicles!

Tonight after dinner we gave Bennett his first popsicle.  I undressed him and had him eat it outside because I assumed it would get pretty messy and boy was I right!  He figured out how to eat it very quickly and ran around the back yard with it while playing.  He also had to wear a pair of sunglasses he got from the goody bag he received at his cousin's birthday party so he was quite a sight!

Taking his first bite!

Superstar!
                                     

He climbed onto his slide to finish eating


I have a feeling we will be spending quite a few nights this summer just like this!  Bennett just keeps us entertained all day long!  He can be intense and serious at times, but he is usually so funny and playful.  I just love this boy more then anything!  He makes life so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment