Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day! I made Jeremy his favorite breakfast of french toast this morning. Jeremy decided he wanted to go to Home Depot to look at landscaping and we ended up with two new trees for our backyard. Once we got home Jeremy decided to move 6 shrubs and replant them along with planting two new trees so instead of relaxing he worked all day in the heat! Later that night we went to my parents to have dinner with them so I could see my wonderful Dad on Father's Day. Bennett had so much fun at Pop Pop's house!








I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who is an amazing dad to Bennett. He loves him so much and has so much patience and affection for him. I love watching the two of them interact together. Jeremy got the best Father's Day gift this past week, since we have been home from Ohio Bennett has been such a Daddy's boy! For the longest time Bennett has been clung to me so it has been so fun to watch him cry for Dada and get upset when Jeremy walks away, it really is so sweet. Happy Father's Day Jeremy! Bennett and I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment