Thursday, July 26, 2012

Walker Ford

On July 19th we welcomed our second son into the world!  Walker Ford was born at 1:41 pm he was 7 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 in.  He is such a wonderful baby and we feel beyond blessed that he is ours!

He made labor quick for me which I am grateful!  I went into labor around 6 am and he was born at 1:41.  The whole day still seems surreal and was such a whirlwind.  Jeremy was getting ready for work while I was laying in bed timing out contractions.  He came over and asked me if I was feeling ok and I told him I thought I was in labor and that he might want to stay home a little bit before heading to work so I could make sure.  By 7 I realized this was the real thing and we needed to start making some phone calls.  Thankfully the timing was perfect and we caught my dad before he headed to work, so we finished packing bags and got everything together that we needed so we could drop Bennett off with him.  A little after 8 we were heading to the hospital.  After filling out paperwork and a few other things I was able to get my epidural which was much needed!  Just a few hours later our sweet Walker was here!

Me and my precious little boy

Such a sweet little face

He has a head full of black hair

Jeremy holding Walker for the first time


With our newest addition

Bennett meeting his little brother for the first time

Checking out Walker

He needed one more look :)

Walker really makes our family feel complete.  It feels like he has been part of our family forever and he is fitting in so well and making the transition from one child to two pretty easy.  Jeremy is taking a good bit of time off of work so we are just soaking up our time together as a family of four.  

No comments:

Post a Comment