Thursday, August 4, 2011

Successful Playdate!

This is what a successful playdate looks like...

sleepy boy!

Today we had another fun playdate with Madison and Emma as you can see from the above picture it wore Bennett out!  Bennett was still asleep at 4:45 when I took that picture and I had to wake him up so we could go meet Jeremy for dinner.  Bennett NEVER sleeps that late, but today he was out like a light!  We got home around 12:30, so I put Bennett down for his nap and about 45 minutes later he was crying.  Usually I let him cry it out but he kept getting louder and I am pretty sure he is teething, so I decided to check in on him.  I gave him some medicine and put him back down after a little cuddling. Luckily he went back to sleep and boy did he sleep!  I was so glad he did go back to bed because my little peanut isn't all too pleasant unless he has had at least a good 2 hour nap.  I love a good playdate especially when it wears the little one out.  Bennett was cute today he went over to Emma and gave her a kiss.  For those of you who know Bennett you know how stingy he is with his kisses, even when you ask for one you don't always get one. He must really like Emma because he walked up to her and kissed her on his own!  His version of a kiss is putting his forehead on hers and making the mwah sound, but it was still cute. 

 Another cute story about Bennett I don't want to forget.  Tonight I was getting him ready for bed and every night either Jeremy or I say prayers with him.  After I was done I said Amen, and Bennett said it too!  I swear if my child gets any cuter I don't know what I am going to do with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment