Wednesday, February 20, 2013

7 Months Old!!

My little Walker is growing up so fast.  I can't believe he is already 7 months old.  In just a few months I will need to start planning his 1st birthday!  How in the world is that possible!?

Walker is just the happiest baby and goes with the flow.  He rarely cries at all, only if he is really tired or hungry.  He will still fall asleep on us which I love!  He is the best little snuggler and I hope he stays this way for a long time.

He started rolling from back to tummy and is showing no signs of crawling yet which is fine by me.  The jumperoo is his favorite toy, he loves to jump!!!  Even when he isn't in his jumper he is still kicking his legs like he is jumping.  He is doing great sitting up on his own and loves to sit and explore all of his toys especially if his big brother is playing with him.  He loves Bennett and the feeling is mutual.  I can not go get Walker up from his crib unless Bennett is with me.  When Walker is napping Bennett will ask over and over "Where is Walker" and he will keep telling me to go get him.   I love seeing their bond starting to grow.


Such a big boy!




My sweet 7 month old

Since Walker was just weighed a couple of weeks ago I am assuming he is still around 20 lbs.  He wears 6-9 and 6-12 month clothes.  He fits perfectly in the 6-9 month clothes since he is on the short side, sometimes 12 month pants are just too long for his little legs.  He has moved up in to size 4 diapers  recently.  

He is also a great eater and has yet to turn his nose up to any baby food I have offered him.  We got through all of the stage one foods and are now trying out stage two.  

I am so lucky to have such a happy, easy going baby!  Walker we love you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment