Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We had a nice Valentine's Day.  Bennett had school so he got to have a fun party with his class and they all exchanged Valentines.  Bennett's best buddy is Kennedy and he is so lucky to have her in his class this year.  My friend Hether dropped off Kennedy yesterday morning and all of the kids were lining up to go to PE and she saw Bennett hold out his hand to Kennedy and they grabbed hands and headed off to PE together.  I think it is safe to say Kennedy was Bennett's Valentine yesterday!  I just love that he held out his hand for her.  My sweet boy isn't the most affectionate.  He will occasionally hug or kiss me for no reason but I usually have to ask so it made me so happy when Hether told me how he wanted to hold her hand.  He loves his Kennedy!

Sweet friends!

After I got Bennett home from school we went through all of his Valentines from school and he helped me make dinner and dessert for Jeremy.


Bennett got bubbles at school and said he was cleaning the floor with them but he had to wear my shoes to "clean"

2 of my sweet Valentines!

Walker's first Valentine's Day!!

Once Jeremy got home from work we exchanged cards and gave the boys a little gift.  Then we enjoyed a nice dinner and relaxed for the rest of the night after the boys went to bed.  It was a fun day with my 3 favorite people in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment