Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family weekend

This past weekend we got in a lot of family time with my family and Jeremy's family.

Saturday we had Ryan's 5th birthday party.  I honestly can't believe he is 5!  So much so that when I was picking out his birthday card I started looking at the 4th birthday cards before it hit me that he isn't 4 he is 5.  He is growing up too fast!  His party was at Catch Air and all of the kids had a great time.  Ryan ran from one end of the room to the other so I was only able to get a few pictures of him, but that is how it should be since he should have fun at his own party!

The birthday boy running by!


Bennett and Ella having fun!


Dance Party


Eating lunch and taking a break from playing

The party was a lot of fun and I think everyone was worn out after it was over.  Later that day Bennett got some one on one time with Pop Pop and he had a great time with him!  It also gave Jeremy and I some one on one time with Walker which was nice since we don't get that opportunity very often.

Sunday was another fun day because Gigi, Papa Daddy, Uncle Josh, Aunt Tamara, and Carder came over to celebrate mine and Jeremy's birthday.  Bennett kept talking about everyone that was coming over and was really excited that Carder was coming over to play.  He was pretty disappointed when everyone had to leave to go home!  

Cousins!  It was difficult to get a good picture of the 3 of them.  


Gigi and Walker

Papa Daddy and Bennett chasing each other

Silly Carder!

It was a great weekend and I love that we were able to see all of our family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment