Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chunky Monkey!

I took Walker on Friday to his one month check up and he is growing into quite the chunk!  He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 in at birth and at his appt he was up to 12 lbs 10 oz and 21.5 in.  He is 94% for weight and 44% for height so he is pretty much short and fat right now :)  His pediatrician said Walker set a new record for him and that he has never seen a baby gain 5 lbs in one month before, so Walker is already an overachiever...haha!  Bennett weighed a little over 11 lbs at one month but he was also proportionate with his height.  Hopefully Walker will start growing length wise and not as much in weight.  His doctor told me that I must be producing premium grade milk since Walker is already growing so much.  Bennett got chunky fast too so I guess I just fatten them up quickly!  At least they are happy and healthy babies!

My sweet chub!

Walker also started sleeping from 10-4 which has been absolutely wonderful!  I am still tired, but I feel like a human being again and not a walking zombie going on little sleep.  Hopefully soon he will start going for a longer stretch and soon will be sleeping through the night.  Bennett was sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old, so I am really hoping Walker follows in his footsteps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment