Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a nice Valentine's Day this year.  Bennett had school so he gave out Valentine's to his class and got some cute ones back.  Jeremy and I decided to have dinner at home after Bennett went to bed.  It was nice actually cooking again.  I literally haven't cooked a good dinner since early December.  I guess I need to get back on the ball!  After Bennett was asleep Jeremy and I enjoyed our dinner in peace and had a low key night.  The weekend before and after Valentine's Day we have things going on that kept us from going out to celebrate, but honestly I don't mind.  A quiet night at home it just fine with me especially since it meant we didn't have to fight the crowds!

Checking out the Valentine's he is going to give away to his class

Ready to go with his Valentines!

Helping me bake brownies for Daddy

Eating a lollipop from one of his Valentines he got from school

Opening his gift from Jeremy and me

It was a really nice day and I had a great time spending it with my 2 favorite boys.  It made the day that much better knowing that we have another little boy on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment