Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Today we went with my family to a Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree.  The place we go to is great they have a huge variety of trees to choose from and if you want you can cut down your own tree or they have certain types of trees that are already cut that you can choose from.  The pre cut trees are the kind I like so we did not take long at all to pick out our tree.  My dad loaded our tree, their tree, and my sister's tree in his truck so it made it really easy!  After we picked out our trees we went to lunch then my dad delivered all of our trees to us.  I really can't think of a better way to pick out a tree.  We also bought the best tree stand, it is literally called the Marriage Saver tree stand and it is the easiest thing to use.  We had our tree set up in 30 seconds where in past years it has taken hours and there was one year we broke a couple of tree stands so it was money well spent!

Checking out our new tree stand

Jeremy and Bennett in front of our tree!

Me and Bennett and of course he is making a funny face

Ella in front of the pretty tree they had decorated

Bennett saying Dada when he saw one of our Georgia ornaments.  Anytime he sees the Georgia G he says Dada.

Our tree all decorated

Playing with our pug ornament


Bennett learned a new shape because of our tree.  We have a few star ornaments so now he says star and points them out when he sees them on the tree.  We finished all of our decorating around the house and outside.  I love this time of year and I am so excited to have our tree!!  Now I just need to start wrapping gifts so we can put some things under it.  Thankfully I am done Christmas shopping.  I think this is the earliest I have ever been done!

No comments:

Post a Comment