Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Party

Today at Bennett's school his class had their Christmas Party.  All the parents brought different food and the kids ate and played.  Since the weather was so nice today they moved the party outside on the playground so it worked out really well.  When Bennett came outside he was looking around for me and as soon as he saw me he ran over and hugged my legs screaming "Mama"! So sweet!  Bennett had little interest in eating lunch and he made sure I stayed by his side.  I think he was afraid I was going to leave him.

Sitting at the table with his friends

Not interested in eating his lunch

He was way more interested in playing!

Having fun!


Towards the end of the party Bennett's teacher passed out presents from the teachers to the kids and presents the kids made for the parents.  The teachers got a really cute book for all of the kids and the parents got the sweetest plate with our child's handprints on them.

Our gift!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Bennett's last day of school is on Tuesday then he is off for the rest of the year.  I can't believe we only have 10 more days until Christmas but what I really can't believe is I have every gift wrapped and ready to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment