Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

We had a nice weekend celebrating Father's Day.  We spent time at the pool, playing in the backyard, and eating Jeremy's favorite foods.  I am doubly blessed when it comes to Dads.  I have a great dad who I love dearly and I am also married to one of the most amazing dads.  The boys and I are very lucky!!



Bennett wanted to pick out his own gift for Jeremy.  Of course my car loving boy decided Jeremy needed a new toy car.  He thinks everyone wants a toy car for a gift since that is his favorite thing to receive!  I took him to Target to pick out a car and he took forever to pick just the right one for Jeremy. After he picked the car we went over to pick out a treat for Jeremy and got him a big bag of M&Ms. I told Bennett we had to wait to give it to Daddy, but as soon as Jeremy got home from work that day Bennett says "Hey Daddy I got you a new black car and some treats!"  Oh well it is the thought that counts :)

All in all it was a great day celebrating the dads in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment