Tuesday, June 25, 2013

11 months old!!!!

I cannot believe that in less than one month my baby is going to be ONE!  Walker has changed a lot in the last month and is growing up so fast.  Here is a run down of what Walker is up to lately...

-He is completely off of baby food, he will pretty much eat whatever we are eating
-Pulling up onto everything and starting to cruise
-He will give kisses on demand and even follow it up with a "muah" sound
-When you say "Hi Walker" he throws both hands in the air and does his own version of waving
-As soon as Jeremy gets home from work the first thing he has to do is pick up Walker or Walker will scream his head off :)
-Tries to keep up with Bennett and gets very frustrated that he can't.  I think as soon as he figures out how to walk he will be the happiest baby!
-Still naps twice a day and sleeps 12 hours at night
-Just got his top two teeth in, so he now has four teeth

Saying "Hi"!!


Precious baby

This is what happened when I tried to sit him down for a picture

All over the place and won't sit still

I love my little Walker so much and it is so much fun seeing his personality really start to come out.  I have a feeling he is going to give me a run for my money during his toddler years!  He is very feisty but so sweet at the same time.  I just love my little boy!  I still can't believe in a few weeks we will be celebrating his birthday.  This has been the fastest year of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment