Friday, March 22, 2013

8 Months Old

Walker turned 8 months old a few days ago.  I feel like every month is going by faster and faster.  This month he got his 2 bottom teeth in...finally!  He is also rocking back and forth on all fours so I won't be surprised if he figures out this crawling thing very soon.  He is already so mobile without crawling that I can only imagine what all he will get into once he can really get around!

Poor baby also had his first experience with the stomach bug a couple of days ago.  I don't think I have ever seen anything worse then watching my little baby throw up.  It only lasted about an hour and after a good night of sleep he seemed to be fine the next day.  We all got lucky too and so far no one else has gotten sick and I am praying it stays that way!

Such a big boy!


Sweet smiles


Walker is the sweetest baby!  I know all babies are sweet, but there is something about Walker.  He is so happy, sweet, and lovable.  He lights up when he sees us and has the best disposition.  He also doesn't mind who is holding him, which is so different from Bennett.  At this age Bennett was already shy and had major separation anxiety.  Walker has no problem being passed around to different people or going to the nursery at church.

We just love him so so much!  I love seeing glimpses into his personality and can't wait to see more of it come out and he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment