Sunday, January 20, 2013

6 Months Old!!

I can't believe my little Walker is 6 months old already!  These past 6 months have been the fastest of my life!  He is growing and changing so much now.  Before I know it he is going to be one which seems impossible.

He can now sit up on his own but he needs some support still.  I usually put the boppy pillow around him and he can sit up for a while with that.  Poor guy is still working on his 2 bottom teeth and I really wish they would come in already.  He is chewing on his hands or any toy he can get his hands on and drooling non stop.  I can feel them under his gums but they are taking a long time to cut through.

We started oatmeal with him today.  He did really well with it and by the second time I fed it to him he was pulling the spoon into his mouth.  I think he is going to enjoy trying out all of the fruits and vegetables because he seemed to really like what he had today.  I guess he was ready to start solids.

Sitting up like a big boy


6 months old


Eating oatmeal for the first time


Messy boy

I was late setting up Walker's 6 month check up so I don't take him for a couple more weeks.  I am interested to see how much he has grown since his last check up.

Happy 6 months my sweet Walker!  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment